Contact Us

If you have been injured in an accident or have a question about another legal matter, contact Todd Durham today. He can assist with car, truck, motorcycle, drunk driving, and roll over accident claims, and more! Give us a call or fill out our contact form below. We will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your Denton case.